Sunday, October 6, 2013

#vlog

A modern day advertisement aka advertorial, products courtesy of Sunsilk. Made possible by social media & social networking.



Internet tools have been very useful to many of us. For instance, it allowed me to precisely edit and upload this video. However, the technical jargons on the video settings are more or less Greek to me, hence the poor video quality (even though it appears to be HD on my compact SLR camera). I tried editing this video on both Final Cut Pro and iMovie but the quality remained poor after uploading to YouTube.

For tech rookies who are looking for a simple way to edit videos, iMovie is perfect. It's almost idiot proof, super user friendly and it has sufficient functions for video editing. For Windows users, I hear Windows Movie Maker is pretty decent as well (but of course, Apple FTW!).

I can't, for the life of me, figure out what's wrong, but I am suspecting that it is my YouTube settings or the incompatibility between my recording quality and YouTube's video quality requirements. So please bear with this video and it's poor quality :<

Well, I guess it's Technology - 1 Collette - 0
I've still got a long way to go when it comes to figuring out how to effectively use internet tools. All I can hope is for programs to be simplified in the future to cater to t3chn0l0gy n00bs like myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment